Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaBloPoMo

So my dear collage roommate has a great blog (onebrickshyish.blogspot.com) and she is fabulous. Like, super fabulous.
She's participating in National Blog Posting Month and I'm going to take a crack at it, too. Yay!
Happy November to you! I love this month. My Grandma's birthday is this month (she turns 95) and I love Thanksgiving. I love feeling thankful and remembering the many, many blessings in my life. I know one of my most favorite things about November/Thanksgiving has been flying to California to see our families and kicking off the Christmas holiday season. I just realized that is different now. It makes my internal compass feel a bit off, yet at the same time that its found its true North.
So yippee for me! Yippee for you! Count your blessings and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment